The database on serverMicrosoftSSEE is not accessible to missing Windows Internal Database signatures.Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
A solution is available to administrators of SharePoint Products and Technologies deployments experiencing the following application event after introducing WSS October public update KB934525.
Windows SharePoint Services 3
The database WSS_Content on HOMEMicrosoft##SSEE is not accessible to missing Windows Internal Database signatures.
1. Run the following STSADM operations to stop and start the SPWebService:
stsadm -o provisionservice -action stop -servicetype spwebservice -servicename ""
stsadm -o provisionservice -action start -servicetype spwebservice -servicename ""
2. Instantiate the upgrade by executing psconfig.exe or psconfigui.exe.
The cause of this issue is the SPWebService instance failed to finish provisioning. The status of that service is marked as provisioning. However, it has done enough provisioning work so that the user sites are working and/or during upgrade, the upgrade code skipped any web service instances that are not online, upgrading the administration sites; however, skipping the user sites.
| Bill Baer |
More like this...
- The SharePoint Journey
- December 2009 Cumulative Update Packages for SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Microsoft SharePoint Administration Toolkit v2.0 Released
- Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies Infrastructure Update Released!
- SELECT FullUrl [Please Don't] from dbo.Webs