Developer News, SPDisposeCheck Released and Updated Developer GuidanceCode Samples
Today we announced the availability of SPDisposeCheck and updated the guidance [Using Disposable Windows SharePoint Services Objects]. The published guidance provides best practices to follow when using Windows SharePoint Services objects to avoid retaining the objects in memory in the Microsoft .NET Framework, SPDisposeCheck facilitates a programmatic method to enable developers to efficiently adhere to that guidance throughout the development lifecycle.
| Bill Baer |
More like this...
- Using a Flic Smart Button as a PowerPoint Remote
- FileChecker Migration Assessment Sample Available for SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Quick Starting Demos and Windows PowerShell
- Yammer Redirection in SharePoint Server 2013 Service Pack 1
- Code Samples, Simple Translation using CSOM, REST, and Machine Translation Services