Implementing Claims-Based Authentication with SharePoint Server 2010Administration SharePoint
Interesting in learning more about claims-based authentication in SharePoint Server 2010? We’ve just published a comprehensive whitepaper that describes claims-based identity, its relationship with SharePoint Server 2010, implementation specifics, and more.
Download the whitepaper at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh487289.aspx.
| Bill Baer |
More like this...
- Transitioning from Authoratative Web Pages to Answers in SharePoint Online
- Microsoft 365 migration on your terms with new improvements to the SharePoint Migration Tool
- Kick start the new year and your cloud migration with new SharePoint Migration Tool improvements
- Migrating to Microsoft Teams using the SharePoint Migration Tool
- What’s new and what’s coming w/ SharePoint & OneDrive Security, Compliance, & Administration – October 2018