What’s new for IT Professionals in SharePoint Server 2013SharePoint SharePoint Conference 2012 SPC219
Join me Monday, November 12, 2012 @ 11:00 A.M. in Mandalay Bay GIJK as I discuss what’s new for IT Professionals in SharePoint Server 2013. In this fast-paced session we’ll discuss some of the most compelling and important new capabilities and features in SharePoint Server 2013, demonstrate those capabilities and features, and provide references to additional resources where you can learn more about them in depth. If you haven’t done so visit http://www.mssharepointconference.com and add the session to your calendar.
Upon conclusion of the session I’ll share a series of posts here that provide additional details on each new capability or feature discussed. To be notified of new posts, subscribe or filter posts by SPC219.
| Bill Baer |
More like this...
- Transitioning from Authoratative Web Pages to Answers in SharePoint Online
- Microsoft 365 migration on your terms with new improvements to the SharePoint Migration Tool
- Kick start the new year and your cloud migration with new SharePoint Migration Tool improvements
- Migrating to Microsoft Teams using the SharePoint Migration Tool
- What’s new and what’s coming w/ SharePoint & OneDrive Security, Compliance, & Administration – October 2018