SharePoint Server 2013 Trial in Windows Azure [Updated]SharePoint SharePoint Server 2013 Trial Windows Azure
An updated SharePoint Server 2013 Trial image is available in the Windows Azure Platform Gallery. The image is based on the current Windows Server 2012 Datacenter release and includes a complete installation of SharePoint Server 2013 Enterprise Trial patched with the March Public and December Cumulative Updates.
Additional configuration is required to use the SharePoint Server 2013 Trial image include 1) a database server running SQL Server 2008 R2 or SQL Server 2012 2) a server running AD DS.
The current SharePoint Server 2013 Trial image will expire on July 6, 2014 unless activated using the appropriate product key. See also http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc263204(v=office.14).aspx.
SharePoint Deployment on Windows Azure Virtual Machines
SharePoint 2013 on Windows Azure Infrastructure
Installing SharePoint 2013 on Windows Azure Infrastructure Services
Automate Windows Azure SharePoint Deployments
SharePoint and Windows Azure Development Kit
| Bill Baer |
More like this...
- Transitioning from Authoratative Web Pages to Answers in SharePoint Online
- Microsoft 365 migration on your terms with new improvements to the SharePoint Migration Tool
- Kick start the new year and your cloud migration with new SharePoint Migration Tool improvements
- Migrating to Microsoft Teams using the SharePoint Migration Tool
- What’s new and what’s coming w/ SharePoint & OneDrive Security, Compliance, & Administration – October 2018