System Center Operations Management Pack for SharePoint Server 2016 IT PreviewAdministration Management Pack SharePoint SharePoint Server 2016 System Center Operations Manager
A new System Center Operations Manager Management Pack is now available for SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview.
The Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Management Pack is designed to be used for monitoring SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview events, collecting SharePoint component-specific performance counters in one central location, and for raising alerts for operator intervention as necessary. By detecting, sending alerts, and automatically correlating critical events, this management pack helps indicate, correct, and prevent possible service outages or configuration problems, allowing you to proactively manage SharePoint servers and identify issues before they become critical. The management pack monitors and provides alerts for automatic notification of events indicating service outages, performance degradation, and health monitoring.
Download the System Center Operations Manager Management Pack for SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49010.
| Bill Baer |
More like this...
- Transitioning from Authoratative Web Pages to Answers in SharePoint Online
- Microsoft 365 migration on your terms with new improvements to the SharePoint Migration Tool
- Kick start the new year and your cloud migration with new SharePoint Migration Tool improvements
- Migrating to Microsoft Teams using the SharePoint Migration Tool
- What’s new and what’s coming w/ SharePoint & OneDrive Security, Compliance, & Administration – October 2018